BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Get to know your blogger......

So I thought it would be fun to start a new blog post series and answer some of your questions you have for me.  I figure Tuesday's are a good day so I will start today with just a few random questions that I have been asked recently.....  

Q: How old are you and how long have you been Married???  A: I am 26 almost 27 and I have been married for almost 8 years.





Q: Are you done having kids????  And did you always want to have three?  A: Yes!!!!  I am done, I feel like my plate is full and I feel so lucky with the three I got.  My husband and I always each wanted three before we ever met.... so it was quite funny that when we got around to talking about it we were already on the same page.

Q: How did you and your husband meet??  A: Well that depends on which one of us you ask..... and what your definition of meet is.  To him he would say he saw me outside of a department store and turned to tell his friend, " See that girl over there... I am gonna marry her..."  If you as me, I would say we first met at a Denny's restaurant through mutual friends... although I found out later that he had it all planned out to come and see me there!

Q: What do you like best about being a mom???  A:  All the little things.....  how excited my daugthers get when I make them blueberry pancakes for breakfast, how my son smiles everytime I sing itsy bitsy spider to him... whenever my children hug me and I didn't have to ask them to.

Q: How long have you had a love for vintage???  A:  As long as I can remember... although my tastes have expanded over the years.  I have always been fascinated with clothing, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and music from other times.

Q:  do you miss your long hair???  A:  No!!!!  I actually have always been a fan of short hair... but never took the extreme plung until having my last kiddo.  Life is just so much simpler now... and I like standing out in the crowd.


I would love to answer your questions!!!!  Leave a comment below with your question so I can feature it next Tuesday..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment