BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 18, 2011

Paige's Hello Kitty Tea Party.........











Sorry for the poor quality pictures..... I am no photographer.  But isn't this tea party the cutest?  My girlfriend Mrs. Krysta threw the cutest Hello Kitty Tea Party for her daughter on Saturday.  She made all the food herself.... she is just too talented!  I am so gonna nab her and make all the food for the Haylei birds birthday party.
Here is a freebie for you.... I am gonna include the template for you to recreate the favor bags and chocolate boxes. Just click on the images below to enlarge and print out.  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Excellent hello kitty tea party. Your arrangements are quite awesome. The children seem to enjoy there a lot. Have to arrange a tea party for my niece at LA venue but still looking for theme. Want to have lovely themed tea party.

    ReplyDelete