BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 19, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore: A Moment of Triumph!

So I had to share this...... I will admit this is not a super cute outfit or anything..... actually this is very casual.  Today is a crazy day, the Haylei bird got out early from school and has her open house tonight.  I had to bake 2 dozen cupcakes for the bake sale all at the last minute as well.  I have tons to do around my house.... but I had a moment of pure triumph today.  I decided to see if I could fit into my skinny jeans that I have not been able to wear since high school......  Yes I have hung on to these things for the simple point of seeing if I could ever be that size again after having three kiddos.  And shizammmm!!!!  I do!  This is so monumental for me!  I am basking in my own glow!!!! 

I am Woman... hear me roar!!!!
In case you cant see it..... I am pointing it out for you! Yay me!


What I am wearing:  Hydraulic skinny jeans, white laced trim tee by step up (gifted by Mrs. Krysta) and mossimo flip flops 


Hope you all have an awesome day..... Mine just got better! 
smooches!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment