BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore




So I must first apologize for being a horrible blogger.  Life has been quite full and crazy lately..... ever since I got on this new kick about becoming healthy again I have been putting all of my extra time into that.  To make it short and sweet and to catch you up to date on what has gone on the past week.... I had a lovely mothers day!  I will post a whole post about it complete with pictures soon I promise.  I have been busy busy busy party planning for Mayson's first birthday and Sumo's 5th birthday.  I am happy to report that I am almost done with Sumo's although, Mayson's still needs some work.  I have dropped down two dress sizes in the past three weeks.. and am rediscovering how to dress my newly shaped  body and trust me this is so much easier said than done!  But I am happy and feeling better than I have in a long time.  So today I went and had some lunch with the hubby, and went to the salon for a trim.  I had little Sumo bird snap a few pictures before we left.  Please excuse the beatle looking shag on my head.....  these were before my cut! This is what I Wore:






Orange and red Cami's forever 21, high waisted bell bottom jeans forever 21 (courtesy of Mrs. Krysta) Kitchy Kitchy coo belt vintage, brown platform wedges lower east side

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!
Smooches!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment