BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just a Little Something.....





So I am super excited about this awesome dress that I just ordered from Modcloth.... for those of you who don't already know, I am obsessed with there clothes. I fell in love with the sweetheart neckline, clean lines and the adorable and yet removable zipper belt. So what is the big deal about a dress like this? It is what I like to call a "go to " dress. There are so many options on how to wear it that it makes it timeless and seasonless. You can wear it with a cropped leather jacket, tights and a pair of ankle booties, it can be layered over a long sleeve tee with a chunky belt and motocycle boots or it can be worn as is with an ultra feminine heel or platform sandal . The greatest part about this dress? The price, while reasonable at $62.99 was on sale for $18.99! Talk about a steal! Go Me!

"Dress to go" by modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment