BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

For the Love of clothes....


Well I am off tonight to go and get my hair trimmed, although I am debating about going a bit shorter this second time around. It has been a busy few days.... my little man is teething and not taking it too well, we got a new pet bird and let's just say our doggies are not too happy about that so they insist on non stop barking at it, and I am still recovering from my little get together I had at my house this last weekend as well as all the Valentines day festivities. It has been quite chilly these past few days, which I have really been enjoying, but today it has been raining non stop. This is what I wore today........



Buffalo Check black and turquoise scarf from forever 21



V neck boyfriend sweater from Victoria Secret
(mine is black)

Brown Leather Belt from Express




Distressed Boyfriend Jean by Indigo Saints from Alloy.com



Plaid Converse Chucks from Nordstroms 3 years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment