BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Picks for Stocking Stuffers....






So here is a little peak for you at what I am putting in the little girlie birds stockings. I am into old classic toys.... big surprise I know. These can be found on one of my favorite places to get classic toys Tin Toy Arcade. The best part is you can save 10% on your purchase by entering TRUELOVE10 in the checkout box.



1. Mini Tweet Bird Whistle - these are awesome and they come in different species of birds

2. The Worlds Best Retro Soap Bubbles - these are seriously the worlds best bubbles

3. Wind Up Tin Pecking Chicken - I love tin toys and this one is a classic and just plain fun!

4. Make A Face Magic Magnetic Hair - I like the different options you have with this one

5. Hair Do Harriet Magic Styling Kit - This one cute for the girlie girl

No comments:

Post a Comment