BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ideas for Fathers Day...


So as the month changed from May to June, I found myself thinking ahead to fathers day. I started my online shopping in order to find gifts for the two fathers in my life, my dad and husband. Here's what I have picked up so far...


Nellas Designs creates beautiful silhouette family portraits. You can choose from the proofs she already has, or have one custom made from a portrait. I had one of these made for my husband, and I even incorporated a baby in it for our newest addition due to make his debut next month. Shop her etsy store here.

Here is another one of my favs, My Publisher allows you to make gorgeous coffee table books from your photos. How about making a book of the special daddy in your life with the kiddos? There is an array of customizable options to choose from cover to cover. The best part? Right now you can get a free book by just signing up for their email list. I had one made for my husband and my dad, and only had to pay for one! Gotta love that! Check it out here.

Have you found anything special? I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment