BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm back....




So I am acknowledging my obvious absence recently. Ready for my excuses? Not only am I trying to finish up this ebay mess I mentioned earlier, but, I am getting over bronchitis which is so nasty, especially when you are preggos. Also my husband has been trying to talk me into trading in my beloved car, for something bigger since we have another little pup coming soon. I thought I would just give you a quick run down of things I wanted to share with you....

Have you heard of rockaybe baby? If you haven't you have to check them out, they make lullaby renditions of some of the most awesome artist and bands! Some of my favorites include: Led Zepplin, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, and Metallica which I just picked up.


Check out this super cool Napoleon Dynamite mural over on design mom. She did this on her sons bedroom wall for under $20 bucks!


I am so inspired by this new blog by a dad who makes the most awesome pancakes for his daughter. My girls love when I make pancake faces, and mickey pancakes, but that is nothing compared to this. Check out out the clever yumminess here.


Wanting this cute little robot beanie for the new little babe, so much cuter than the pink and blue stripe ones they put on them at the hospital.


Wishing for this cute little dress on modcloth.


That's it for now, tomorrow my husband is dragging us to riverside to look at a car, I hope I at least get a good breakfast out of the deal, have I mentioned how much I love breakfast? What will you be doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment