BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tips For A Wedding On a Budget....

So I thought I would take the next few days to post a little about my experience with having a wedding on an extremely small budget. I did a lot of D.I.Y, as well as scavenging, but everything turned out great. Most importantly it was meaningful and really represented who me and my hubby really are. My husband and I got married in September of 2003, but we eloped. Yep, I got married in pants, just the two of us, in a little chapel on the Vegas strip. So last year we finally decided to have a wedding with all our family and close friends. I hope this helps to inspire and give some ideas to some of you out there whom are struggling with a small budget, but have big dreams and ideas... So here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment