BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 8, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore

 So I have to apologize for the long..... and I mean long gap in posts.  Life just got a bit busy over this summer with all the kids at home.  I have so much to catch up on and fill you in on including our family vacation and Mayson's first Birthday.   But for now I thought I would do a quick clothing post..... hopefully I will be able to get back into the swing of things here on the blog when the girlie birds are back in school.  I am making homemade eggplant Parmesan today... and needed a few things from the store.  Here is what I wore:




black tank from Old Navy, white shorts from Aeropostale, leopard print belt by Ninewest, black sandles by Dexter, black suede bag by Dooney & Burke, watch by Movado and sunglasses from Aeropostale.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Monday.....

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment