BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Awesome Etsy Finds.... My Birthday List.....

Vintage 1950's Mint Julep Embroidered Shirt Dress

1950's Pillbox Hat with Veil

Vintage 1920's Art Deco Ring

Vintage 1950's six strand beaded choker

Vintage Stuart Weitzman Crocodile Bow Pumps

Vintage 1960's Wicker Purse

Vintage 1960's White Lace Accordion mini dress


There are so many great things on etsy right now.  I have so many favorites!  But I am so crushing on these particular vintage finds.  I want them all... so feel free to buy any item and send it my way! I am hoping that the Mister has been listening to the Mama birds hints and buys her the 1960's White Lace Accordion Dress, I am crushing on it most of all... can you say perfection????

No comments:

Post a Comment