BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore






It is a gloomy day here today.... the kind of day that makes you want to curl up on the couch in your pj's , watch old movies and cook soup!  Unfortunately I cannot do any of those... since I have so much to do.  I bought this dress months ago and have only worn it once.  Since it will be hot by the end of the week, and we are having many more warm days lately then cold I thought I would give this dress one last wear before the season changes and it gets packed away in the back of the closet.  I am working on a great little freebie for you my dear readers that I am super excited about.  Hope the rest of your Wednesday is sweet!

Houndstooth dress by BeBop that I scored for $5 bucks on the clearance rack at Macy's, black tights from american apparel, black riding boots by Qupid, faux cropped leather jacket forever21 and aviators thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment