BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 18, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore


Unfortunatly the warm weather here decided it's gonna take a hiatious for the next week or so... I am quite sad because I was really beginning to enjoy it.  When I looked out my window today it was bright and sunny, so I decided to wear a dress, but alas the sun was playing a trick on me.  When the wind wasn't blowing it was quite pleasant, but then it would start up and it would get quite chilly!  Anyways It was a lovely friday indeed....  I am so excited about this weekend,  it is gonna be quite full but loads of fun.  I have a really great surprise for the mister... but I don't want to spoil it so I will be back on Monday with all the details and photos!

Here is what I wore:  yellow floral dress: vintage, braided leather skinny belt: thrifted and brown gladiator heels via Alloy.com

Hope your weekend is full of smiles!!!!

Smooches!!!!  Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment