BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 10, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I Wore

So today the Haylei bird is getting out of school early, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take all the little birdies to Barnes and Noble to buy some new books. The weather is gorgeous... mid seventies and sunny as ever! I hope it lasts! The little Sumo bird took these pictures of the mama right before we head out to pick up miss Haylei..... I attempted to spike my hair even though it is in desperate need of a trim, Here is what I am wearing:



Gray lace trim tank from Hollister, jean cut off shorts made by me from an old pair of buckle jeans, yellow striped scarf from forever 21, brown leather skinny belt thrifted, brown wedge platforms from lower east side and aviator sunglasses thrifted


Hope you have a great day!!!! The weekend is right around the corner.....



No comments:

Post a Comment