BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... What I wore

So today was a busy and bustling Tuesday..... I managed to finally get caught up on laundry (yay for me!). Haylei had a minimum day today so after she was finished with her homework she asked me if she could take my picture. Of course I obliged and I have to say am pretty impressed with the outcome. I just may have a photographer on my hands. The cutest part??? She was telling me how to look and pose, "look over there mom like a fashion model!" It was so precious, I may just start having her take all of my outfit photos! Here is what I wore:



Gray Cut Out Shift Dress by Sidecca, black optique tights from American Apparel, and Black Buckle Belt from Bebe
And here's a shot of the mama bird with my little photographer......

No comments:

Post a Comment