BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

For the Love of clothes.... A Neutral Saturday and Casual Sunday....



So the weather has been all over the place this weekend. On Saturday it started out looking sunny in the early morning, but at around 1:00 in the afternoon it began to pour and didn't stop all night! Then onto Sunday where the skies were clear and sunny without a cloud or raindrop in sight! Although it was only about 58 degrees it was still a lovely enough day where the kiddos rode their bikes outside, and the bird played in his bounce chair. Here is what I wore:



This was me on Saturday, I took this cruddy pic of myself in an attempt to get a shot of my hair since it was my first time spiking it up.

U neck tissue tee in oatmeal from the gap,
leopard print belt by ninewest,
the editor trouser pant in cream by express,
leopard print peep toe pumps(matches the belt) ninewest



On my casual Sunday I wore:




louise paris faux fur trim quilted vest from nordstroms,




sailor stripe long sleeve tee from american eagle,



brown leather belt from express,




distressed boyfriend jeans by indigo saints from alloy.com






Hope your weekend is going as great as mine...... kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment