BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's Style Inspiration.....


So today's style inspiration came from the every so gorgeous and funny Lucille Ball. I particularly loved when Lucille ball wore button down collared shirts or cardigans tucked into a pleated or A line skirt. Well today I mimicked this iconic style, while still keeping it currant. Here's how:

I started with a black button down cardigan.....



Then I pinned on a red flower brooch to the cardigan to dress it up a bit and give it that lady like touch....


Next I paired the cardigan with a long, high waist-ed pleated skirt in gray and a skinny leather black belt



Lastly I added a pair of black flats... you could also do heels but since I am always carrying a baby so I need something a bit more comfortable....


No comments:

Post a Comment