BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 21, 2011

Short Hair and Dresses Done Right.......






So now that the initial shock of my newly sheared do has set in.... I am on to the next task at hand, figuring out how to wear a dress with my new short hair without looking akward. Anyone who knows me will tell you that when it comes to dresses I almost always gravitate toward an A line cut. This is for two reasons. The first is I find it extremely flattering and feminine as well as very reminiscent of the dresses of the 40's and 50's. The other is because I am pear shaped and this cut flatters my body the best. Another thing about me that most people know is that I am not one to really wear jewelry, my wedding ring, earrings and the occasional statement ring is pretty much as far as it goes. Surprisingly this works to my advantage since short hair can looked forced and overpowered by too much jewelry. Michelle Williams has executed the "short hair and a dress," perfectly! The key to her effortless style? Feminine cuts, minimal jewelry and natural makeup. Sheer perfection..... and yes right up my alley!

No comments:

Post a Comment