BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Evolution of My Hair.......

It's funny how life can change things about you that you never thought possible. And by life what I really mean to say is "Kids." When I was young I use to find it fun to grow out, cut off and dye my hair every color under the rainbow. But with age comes what I like to call wisdom. After I had my first child I decided that I wanted to have long flowing feminine hair. I guess it was because I felt that this was very "woman like," and now I officially felt like a woman since I was a mother. Well in the first 6 years after my first was born my hair remained pretty much the same. Long and brown and that was as good as you got. Then something crazy happened. When I became preggo with my son I started to get the itch to change my hair again. I like to think that it was originally an attempt to re find myself but then again maybe it was because it was the only thing on my body that I felt I had control of as any pregnant woman will tell you. Well in just about a year I some how made up for all those years of resisting any kind of change. Here is a little flashback of my hair in this last year.....
Ahhhh here we go long and well brown. Sometimes I wore it all natural which is curly as pictured above and sometimes I would spend an obscene amount of time blow drying it straight as you see below......
Here is hack job #1, this is me at my baby shower... please excuse the double chin. Not too crazy or anything, just chopped off like 8 or 9 inches......

Here is hack job #2 this is about 4 or 5 weeks after Mayson was born. Above is how it looked when styled straight, and below is again all natural.......



Okay so here it is with a few layers and when I went through this Farrah Faucet throwback look of flipping it all out..... oh and below the flip with one of my many hats.......



And here is the ultimate hack! Extreme? Yes. Easy? Yes. Crazy? Maybe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment