BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For the Love of clothes....

So last night was my hubby's company Christmas Party.... the girlie birds stayed home because it was a school night, but they had fun with the ever so wonderful Ms. Tiana. It was lovely.... we had yummy food and the bird was so well behaved, except for the 10 second meltdown in which he was startled from his sleep which is pictured above. I thought I would post a "for the love of clothes," post with my own clothes for once since mama was a little dressed up last night... of course I also have to include my little bird:


Mayson is wearing: Plaid button down collared shirt by the childrens place, brown cotton pants by carter's courtesy of the mama birds friend Mrs. Krista and Mayson's gorgeous arm candy is the ever so wonderful Ms. Carla.... oh how the mama's little birds love her!



Mama bird (pictured in the middle) is wearing: Gray one shouldered tunic top by forever 21, skinny jeans by mossimo, black platform pumps by bamboo, hoop earrings from mama's own jewlery collection and my gorgeous arm candy is the ever famous Mrs. Krista (left) and Mrs. Lyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment