BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pull Apart Cinnamon Bread....



Okay so it has been a little while since I have posted a recipe... this one is oh so good! I like to bake something yummy at least once each weekend. I usually do this on our family movie Sundays and lately it has been different kinds of muffins. Now while I do love muffins, I am how do I say???? Quite sick of them. I was just racking my brain for something new to make when I came across this, yummy melt in your mouth goodness. To make it even better, it is so simple (only 5 ingredients), I wonder if you could actually call this baking??? This recipe is so stinking easy and the results are so insanely yummy! I found this recipe on the awesome blog Petit Elephant. Click here to view the recipe, oh and the best part is it is a pictorial.... don't you just love when recipes have easy to follow pictures???


The Yummy result pictured above....



Seriously 5 simple ingredients.....

No comments:

Post a Comment