BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Super Simple Fiesta Soup....

I tend to make some of my families favorite dishes totally by accident. It is usually when I am in a hurry, scavaging through my fridge and pantry in an attempt to find something to make. I whipped up this simple soup with things I had in the pantry. This is seriously a dump everything into a pot kind of meal. I hope you enjoy!


Ingredient:

2 14oz cans of chicken broth
1 14oz can of mexican stewed tomatoes
1 14.5oz can of pinto beans with liquid
1 14oz can of corn drained
1 12oz can of white chicken
1 10oz can of fiesta nacho cheese soup
1 tsp. minced garlic



directions:

mix together broth, tomatoes, beans, corn , soup and garlic in a large pot. Add chicken. Cook on med/high heat until heated through stirring often. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment