BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

For the Love of clothes....

Mayson is wearing: stripe guitar thermal and tee from the childrens place, and gray cargo pants also from the childrens place.


I was talking to my aunt the other day, and she made a funny comment that I have never stopped to think about. She said, "I never see your kids in the same thing twice!" Well I promise you they do wear there clothes more than once, but I have such a love of clothes that has obviously carried over to dressing my children. I kinda pride myself on finding great things for them, so I thought I would post what they were wearing from time to time for anyone whom wants to know where to find some of the same great pieces.



Sumarah is wearing: Black and white rocker dress from disney signed and black footless leggings from circo

Haylei is wearing: sleevless chiffon floral top from circo and gray wash skinny jeans from mossimo.

No comments:

Post a Comment