BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eye Candy....





I've been browsing around recently looking for a new dress to buy to wear for Christmas. I know your probably thinking... already? Well I like to plan ahead and I am planning on taking family portraits therefore I need to have the dress sooner so that our pictures are done in time for Christmas. I already got my little birds most of their attire. Yes I know... already? I am especially excited for the little baby birds adorable argyle sweater. So the colors are red, black, gray and white. I found this adorable little red dress and was instantly in love! Then I stumbled upon the shoes... which were just too gorgeous! Lastly I could die and go to heaven if I owned this coat and atlas this coat would be the finishing touch to the most perfect little ensemble! Surprisingly all these pieces are available at my absolute favorite clothing store, Modcloth. If you haven't discovered it yet, go check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment