BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary...

To the man in my life....

I could not have picked a better man to spend my life with. Seven years ago today, we pulled up to that little white chapel with what seemed like the world against us. Everyone said we were too young, to dumb, and that it would not work out... but you took my hand in yours and together we walked down that aisle both knowing one thing. I loved you and you loved me... and despite what some may say... that is enough.
Over the years we have built a life together, we have made three beautiful little human beings together. We have been up, and we have been down. We have been happy and we have been sad. We have gained new wonderful people in our lives, and we have lost some loved ones as well. But the one constant is that we have done this all together.
Thank you for loving me, for giving me our beautiful babies, for standing by me, for making me to become the woman I am proud to be today....
But lastly, thank you for not giving up, and for listening to your heart when everyone said you shouldn't. I am a better person because you have blessed me with being in my life. I love you....



Your wife,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment