BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 30, 2010

Surprise!!! The Childrens Place Has Cute Boys Clothes!!!



So I have a confession to make, I hate shopping for the baby bird! I have had the hardest time finding clothes for baby boys that I like. Everything is so blah or just ugly. I never had this problem with the Haylei and Sumarah bird. I have been hunting around online to find some things I like, and while I have found some awesome stuff, the price tag is not so awesome. I was so happy and relieved to find that the childrens Place had some awesomely adorable clothes for my little bird and surprise! They are affordable, in fact a lot of them are 25% off right now. I did pick up the items pictured above and then a few... Go check out all the cute stuff, oh and the girls clothes are to die for too!

No comments:

Post a Comment