BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in Action...




Yep, I have been MIA for a couple of weeks now... but hey, just getting use to being a mom of 3 instead of 2, not to mention the sleepless nights! But finally I am feeling back to almost my old self. I went out this weekend with the hubby and all my little pups and scored a few great items!

Scored this awesome owl necklace....

Picked up a pair of these dark wash vintage skinny jeans

Got a great white tee with an awesome picture of a vintage pin up girl in a bandanna, I couldn't find the actual shirt online, but the gray sweater has the same vintage girl on it, so you get the idea...

Lastly, as if I needed any more, I had to buy this vintage style floral clip with the netted veil attached. It screamed my name..

How about you dear readers? What did you score this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment