BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

No Cook Dinners for Hot Summer Days....








I don't know about you, but ever since our crazy weather kicked into summer mode, I have had no desire to even turn on the oven. I'm sure it doesn't help that I have added 34 extra pounds to my frame or the fact that my feet are swollen and I swear this baby is busy practicing to play in the future world cup. I thought I would give you some great and easy recipes for dinners on those nights when you, just as I, do not want to turn on a hot oven or stove to cook for your family. Here are some really good ones, and if all else fails, just grab a fresh baked french bread baguette, some brie, and fresh fruit which is always a hit!

1. Cape Cod Turkey Pitas
2. Italian Tomato & Antipasto Salad
3. Asian Chicken Wraps
4. Southwestern Ham and Cheese Salad Cup
5. Spinach Salad with Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment