BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding on a budget part 3.... the dress



I had two dresses for our wedding, I am only picturing one here, the other was worn during the reception. I found my vintage style Maggie Sottero Gown on ebay. It was not in the best of shape, but for $75 dollars which included shipping, I got the dress I always wanted. Once I got it I paid another $75 dollars to have it cleaned, and altered. The dress originally retailed for $1400. My reception dress was a vintage style gown from Davids Bridal. I found it new, again on ebay for $75. A great way to save a lot of money on your wedding is on your gown. If you take the time to look, and have patience, you may find something quite wonderful, that far exceeds your expectations. I was so worried that I would not be able to have the kind of dress I was hoping for, but I got lucky enough to have two for $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment