Sorry for the absence in posting, I have been so busy, but I return to share a great recipe that is so tasty and easy. I found this when I was looking for a new recipe for cooking boneless skineless chicken breast. I love that all these ingredients can be found in the pantry...
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- lemon pepper to taste
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breast halves in a baking dish, and drizzle evenly with honey and mustard. Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake chicken 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Top each breast half with 2 bacon slice halves, and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Continue baking 10 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear, bacon is crisp, and cheese is bubbly.
Recipe from allrecipes.com, picture from rachaelray.com