BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Actress of the Week....

So my pick for actress of the week is the gorgeous Ms. Audrey Hepburn. Really I don't think she needs any kind of introduction, but I have recently come to realize that there are still people out there whom don't know who she is. A simple quick explanation is this, she was an actress made famous particularly in the 60's. She was also a fashion icon of her time coming just on the brink of the voluptuous blond bombshells of the fifties. Although she was in a slew of great movies, she is almost always most remembered for her role in Breakfast at Tiffany's, (which happens to be my personal favorite). She sadly passed away in 1993 at the age of 64. If you have not made yourself familiar with her work please go out and rent one of her films, I promise you, you will not be dissapointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment